Wednesday, May 2 at 7:00 pm -- There is so much misinformation about diet, nutrition and health on the internet and in the news today its hard to decipher fact from fiction. Please join us at the Hingham Library for a presentation on healthy eating by Kathy Jordan MS, RDN, CPT, in-store registered dietitian for Big Y, during which she’ll share practical tips and the latest, science-based keys to healthy eating. This presentation will help you:
- Learn which foods to eat to improve overall health
- Decipher fact from fiction regarding protein, carbohydrate and fats and how to apply that information to your own daily food choices
- Discover current recommendations for healthy eating with tips to apply them to the purchases you make at the market and while eating out.
- Learn which foods and nutrients can help boost your immune system and reduce inflammation.
- Learn nutritionist-approved tips for building better meals and snacks that taste great and keep you feeling healthy and energized.